Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dreams


Thinking back to that Graphics lessons about Dreams.
I have looked at sci-fi comic book art but I think that Film screen shots would work better as research to fuel this. As there were wizards in the dream & the result of what i drew, I've decided to look at both Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings.
First Harry Potter, i couldn't find any decent screen shots so i had a look at the Posters that they used to promote the film. There were many amazing ones of each interesting character but the two which stood out for me were one of Harry Potter & the other of Professor Mcgonagall.
Last Lord of the Rings, i couldn't find a screen shot for this either. Would have to do screen shots myself if i wanted one. However i found this >
A video showing some of Gandalf's Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment