Sunday 17 June 2012

More things to strengthen my work..

I'm going to do a small few more blind paintings but instead of being blindfolded, I'm going to wait til its dark outside and do them outside in the dark...rather than being blind, I'm going to be partially slightly. I wonder if this will have any effect on how I paint!

Seen as I believe I have nearly done the final piece for this project, I have started to explore other routes and aspects of my work because I could have gone in so many different directions for this. If the work I do is strong enough, I could exhibit it next to my other work as it relates.

I can also do more research. I could easily take this project further and keep it going for a long time but I obviously have to come up with a final piece and exhibit my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment