Thursday 31 May 2012

I want to do something different!

With art work, I like originality or things which are used less often than others so people don't just look at it and be like "That looks good...but I've seen something like that before".
I want a different reaction like they haven't seen it before.
Not just the final outcome of the piece of art but the process I went through to get to it.
As you can see I have a mod-rock mask on my face. This was rather than me being sat there getting all claustrophobic as my friend mod-rocked my face for her project.
I created a blind painting which I loved.
I'm thinking about using other materials to paint on and even using other media, other than paint...fabrics maybe. I thought about fabrics because blind people use touch as a way of seeing so fabrics with different textures would be brilliant!


No comments:

Post a Comment