Thursday 31 May 2012

Playing around with the idea of using the blind-painting technique

I've been playing with the idea of using blind-painting.
I've been thinking about what I could possibly do with the blind paintings afterwards
and Photoshop seemed like a good idea. I've also taken a picture of the piece of wood I used to put the paint on in the first place. I used this as a background for my painting, just distorted it a bit which made it look a lot more interesting.
I just used X Men as the writing on the poster because I've looked a lot at them and this seems to be a large group of people.
I like how colourful this is. Reminds me of David Batchelor and his use of vivid colours which I have looked into a lot before. This is only a mock up of what a final piece could look like until my work progresses further.
I would obviously do this a lot neater if it was for my actual final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment