Monday 28 May 2012

Lil photography session

Jon said go home and relax and get my head in gear for tomorrow.
So I went to Rother Valley.
I randomly took photos and came up with these.
They relate to how I was looking at silhouettes and how I wanted to give them more life!
Simply taking photos with the sun in the background made my mate in the foreground look very shadowed. I like this effect very much!





However according to the weather man, the weather wont continue to be this nice so I will have to look into artificial lighting instead! Damn!

I like how the figure isn't fully silhouetted out. This gives me chance to still have some of the human qualities that are stereotyped like gender, race and sexuality.
I can still show these but they wont be the main focus as they can't be seen as well. The main focus will be the figure itself and what its doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment